See how This Poor Young Lady Was Killed By Her Power Bank While In Her Sleep!


Promote Music/Video CLICK HERE
You Have Interesting Content You Want To Promote? :-Call Or Click Here to Whatsapp Quickly (+2349075797157)

power-bank

 

A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region.

She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death.

Her parents found her dead.

NOTE:-DOWNLOAD BEST9JAMUSIC ANDROID APP & WIN #400 RECHARGE CARD

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL AND WIN AIRTIME



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.